STOP PRESS: Watch this space for news of our proposed MSc in Spatial Data Science and Visualisation!
Students are advised to apply as early as possible due to competition for places. Those applying for scholarship funding (particularly overseas applicants) should take note of application deadlines.
Who can apply?
The programme is ideal for people interested in creating visualisations, maps, analyses and models to understand spatial systems. Our students come from both humanities and social and physical science backgrounds including, geography, architecture, planning, software development, philosophy and landscape architecture.
The programme has computational and technical elements, but we do not require computing qualifications for entry; just enthusiasm and the desire to learn.
What are we looking for?
When we assess your application we would like to learn:
- why you want to study Spatial Data Science and Visualisation at graduate level
- why you want to study Spatial Data Science and Visualisation at UCL
- what particularly attracts you to the chosen programme
- how your academic and professional background meets the demands of this challenging programme
- where you would like to go professionally with your degree
Together with essential academic requirements, the personal statement is your opportunity to illustrate whether your reasons for applying to this programme match what the programme will deliver.
The fees for 2017/18 full-time study are as follows:
- £9020 for UK / EU students
- £21960 for Overseas students
If you have any questions, you can contact our Teaching and Learning Administrator, Lisa Cooper.
Click here to apply now for full-time or modular/flexible study.